Sunday, October 14, 2012

nike air max 2008 said ... to create a weapon with hematite

werful, as long as the weapons mixed with Jin Yi Shi, then the weapon will slowly self-recovery, has been restored to the most primitive weapons like.
Hematite is also very valuable to create weapons inherently fire property, said ... to create a weapon with hematite, all the time the flames of pain l hit the enemy when the body of the enemy quickly ignited, and fire poison the hearts and minds, hopeless, but compared to Jin Yi Shi, or worse a lot, after all,girls basketball shoes, only a small hematite, Jin Yi mine is almost equal.
Pick up my luggage, I know ... this time out is not a day or two back, no more prepared to the point of dry food, then I can not survive in the wild for several days.
nfl told me some outdoor survival tips and precautions, I was alone embark on a journey to find the legendary hematite.
Left the village, I follow the old path has been walked towards the steppe the middle of the pond,nike air max 2008, and go further afield and adventure, I think there is
?Necessary to enhance their own strength!
Along the way, I did not let any one angle smoked, using them as my Liandao a good opponent is indeed a good choice ...
When I arrived at the pool side, the sky has been dark down, I did not eat dried papaya brought, but the rising fire, start the barbecue corner bacon to eat.
Dried papaya is a savory and sweet food is very dry ... can be a long period of storage, corner bacon in a hot environment, only the day began to smell, so you must hurry up can, dried papaya to stay, stay away, who knows what will encounter what
Away

No comments:

Post a Comment